Sunday, July 6, 2008

No pics, but I've been busy

I'm too scared to do my quilt, so I'm putting that off. (I know, after my big excited post about it and everything.) I have done quite a few other crafts, including painting glass with stained glass paint, making more jewelry and making some craftsy containers with recycled materials. Ellie has been doing a lot of the crafts with me and she made a box with glitter glue and gems that she copied from a demo version in Michael's. In fact, she brought her box in to Michael's to compare it to the demo and the woman at the store thought it was theirs.

I would post pics of all of this, but I can't find the cord for the camera to upload to the computer. As soon as I locate that, I'll post pics of our amazing creations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you find the cord yet? I'd love to see Ellie's jeweled box and your quilt. James and I have been going around in circles with Garmin with various GPS devices.
Glad you're having fun!
Love,
P